GIỚI THIỆU BÀI HỌC
- Khái niệm đại từ
- Đại từ nhân xưng
- Đại từ sở hữu
- Đại từ phản thân
- Đại từ chỉ định
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
Bài 8: PRONOUNS
- Personal pronouns
- Possessive pronouns
- Reflexive pronouns
- Demonstrative pronouns
- I am a student. This is me.
- Are you a student? I like you.
- He's a teacher. I don't like him.
- She's a doctor. I like her.
- It's a dog. I love it.
- We're students. They don't like us.
- They're teachers. I don't like them.
- My pen is fine. Your pen is terrible.
My pen is fine, but yours is terrible.
- My house is big.Her house is small.
My house is big, but hers is small.
- I lost my pen, so I borrowed his.
- Their car is nice, but mine is cheap.
its, ours, theirs
- I hate myself for loving you.
- I did the exercise myself.
- I myself saw the accident.
- I had a chance to talk to the president himself.
yourself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, themselves
- This is my phone number.
- That is a new house.
- These rae my books.
- Those are not what I ordered.
- The number of students in this class is higher than the number of students in that class.
The number of students in this class is higher than that in that class.
- The price of this laptop in this store is higher than that in the store near my house.
- The books here are better than the books in my school's library.
The books here are better than those in my school's library.
- The students here study harder than those from the USA.