GIỚI THIỆU BÀI HỌC
Kiến thức mở rộng cho câu bị động:
- Câu bị động với động từ có 2 tân ngữ
- Câu bị động với cấu trúc have/get something done
- Câu bị động với động từ nguyên mẫu
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
Bài 10: PASSIVE (PHẦN 2)
- Verbs with two objects
- Have/get something done
- Passive + infinitive
Peter gave Karen a present.
Peter gave a present to Karen.
Karen was given a present.
A present was given to Karen.
Verbs with two objects
give, lend, offer, promise, sell, send, take sth to sb
buy, keep, make, prepare, save sth for sb.
To be born
I was born in Vietnam.
have/get something done
We had our house painted last year.
- I'm having my car serviced tomorrow.
- I've had my room decorated.
- She had her house broken into.
Tim had his arm broken playing rugby.
Passive + infinitive
- The economy is expected to grow by 2% this year.
- Beckham is said to be considering a transfer from Manchester United.
- The new shopping center is supposed to open next spring.
In the test
1. Your hair is growing too long. You should ______ you hair cut.
D. to have
2. The prisoner ______ to be heading towards London.
A. is saying
B. is said
C. has been saying
D. has said