GIỚI THIỆU BÀI HỌC
- Hiện tại phân từ
- Quá khứ phân từ
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
Bài 9: PARTICIPLES
- Present participles
- Past participles
V + -ing
1. He's working at the moment.
2. It's an amusing story.
3. It's an interesting book.
4. The game was really exciting.
5. She swept the falling leaves.
6. He ran screaming out of the room.
7. He came rushing into the room.
8. I saw flames rising.
9. I heard people shouting.
10. I saw him crying.
11. I caught him stealing my laptop.
12. We'll go skiing this winter.
13. We spent a lot of money modernizing the house.
14. James is busy practicing for the school concert.
15. We had to stand in a queue waiting for the bank to open.
16. People were walking, singing along as they moved.
17. Opening the bottle, Tom found money hidden in it.
18. Taking off our shoes, we entered the house.
19. I fell, striking my head against the door.
20. Do you know the woman speaking to John?
21. A car carrying 4 passengers crashed this morning.
22. The way leading to the mountain was blocked.
V3/ V -ed
1. I was given a doll on my birthday.
2. The plane has landed safely.
3. The children were excited when they got some presents.
4. I was disappointed with the film.
5. He lived alone, forgotten by all people.
6. She came, escorted by her father.
7. Woken up by his alarm, he ran all the way to school.
8. Cheated by his friend, he doubted everybody.