GIỚI THIỆU BÀI HỌC
Câu bị động:
- Công thức câu bị động ứng với các thì khác nhau
- Ý nghĩa và cách sử dụng câu bị động
- Phân biệt cách dùng by và with trong câu bị động
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
Bài 9: PASSIVE (PHẦN 1)
I was bitten by a dog this morning!
Be + V3
|Present simple||The teacher gives a talk.|
|A talk is given by the teacher.|
|Present continuous||The teacher is giving a talk.|
|A talk is being given by the teacher.|
|Present perfect||The teacher has given a talk.|
|A talk has been given by the teacher.|
|Past simple||The teacher gave a talk.|
|A talk was given by the teacher.|
|Future simple||The teacher will give a talk.|
|A talk will be given by the teacher.|
- Focus on important information:
+ The teacher gives a talk.
+ A talk is given by the teacher.
- Unknow/ Unimportant agent
+ Tom was arrested last night.
+ Brenda's motorbike was stolen last night.
+ A lot of grammar books are sold every year.
+ A new bridge has been built across the river.
By vs. with
The car was hit by a tree.
The teacher was hit with a baseball bat.
In the test
1. The new policy ________ lots of controversy.
B. has created
C. was created
D. is created
2. The new policy ________ by all participants.
A. has approved of
B. will approve of
C. approves of
D. is approved of