GIỚI THIỆU BÀI HỌC
- Lượng từ đi với danh từ đếm được - Lượng từ đi với danh từ không đếm được - Lượng từ đi với danh từ đếm được và không đếm được
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
Bài 7: QUANTIFIERS
One, each, every
One apple a day keeps the doctor away.
~ An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Each apple carries a lot of vitamins.
- Every apple should be eaten.
Two, both, a couple of, a few, several, many, a number of
1. There are two apples on the table. Both apples are lovely.
2. There are a couple of apples on the table.
3. A few apples are left on the table.
4. Some apples are on the table.
5. There are a number of apples in the fridge.
6. I eat many apples a day.
7. I eat plenty of apples a day.
A little, much, a great deal of
1. I have a little money in my pocket.
2. There isn't much money left.
3. I have spent a great deal of money on learning.
No, some/any, a lot of/lots of, plenty of, most, all
|Count nouns||Noncount nouns|
|no apples||no rice|
|some/any apples||some/any rice|
|a lot of/lots of apples||a lot of/lots of rice|
|plenty of apples||plenty of rice|
|most apples||most rice|
|all apples||all rice|
In the test
1. We've _____ of time to catch the train so there's no need to rush.
very much - enough - get deal - plenty
2. Khanh Van has just bought _____ expensive furniture.
an - some - these - those