GIỚI THIỆU BÀI HỌC
- Khái niệm trạng từ
- Trạng từ chỉ thời gian và mức độ thường xuyên
- Trạng từ chỉ nơi chốn
- Trạng từ chỉ cách thức
- Một số trạng từ dùng để liên kết hoặc bổ nghĩa cho câu
- Một vài trường hợp cần lưu ý
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
Bài 4: ADVERBS
- Adverbs of time & frequency
- Adverbs of place
- Adverbs of manner
- Sentence adverbs
- Problematic adverbs
Words describing verbs, adjectives, other adverbs, or sentences
Adverbs that modify:
- verbs: well, nicely, beautifully, slowly
- adjectives: really, very, extremely good
- adverbs: really, very, extremely well
- sentences: surprisingly, amazingly
Adverbs of time & frequency
- today, yesterday, tomorrow
- last night, week, month, year
- every day, week, month
- always, usually, often, sometimes, rarely, never
I always go to the cinema.
Adverbs of place
- here, there
- downstairs, upstairs
- nearby, far away
- toward, forward
1. I live here. There's a school nearby.
2. I live far away from home.
3. Please step forward.
Adverbs of manner
carefully, carelessly, quickly, beautifully, nicely, slowly
1. Please drive carefully.
2. He performs beautifully.
3. Play nicely.
1. Apparently, this is a good book.
2. Obviously, he doesn't like you.
3. Surprisingly, Tom passed the test.
4. Ironically, Peter couldn't pass the test.
Adjectives - Adverbs
1. He's a good student. He studies well.
2. He's a fast runner. He runs fast.
3. She's a hard-working student. She works hard.