GIỚI THIỆU BÀI HỌC
Qua bài học các em học sinh sẽ học được cấu trúc câu dùng để: 1. Đưa ra lời đề nghị giúp đỡ ai đó (Offering help). 2. Đề nghị lấy cho ai thứ gì đó (Offering things). 3. Cấp phép cho ai đó làm việc gì (Giving permission).
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
I. Offering help:
- Shall I carry this suitcase for you?
- Shall I open the window for you?
- Shall I call a taxi for you?
- Shall I order something for you to eat?
Thank you very much.
2. Let me:
- Let me carry your suitcase.
- Let me get you something to drink.
- Let me take you home.
- Let me give you a hug.
Thanks, but I can manage.
II. Offering things:
1. Would you like:
- Would you like a soft drink?
Yes, please, I'll have an orange juice.
No thank, It's OK.
- Would you like tea or coffee?
I'd rather have coffee, please.
I'd prefer tea, please.
I don't mind.
1. Is it all right?
- Is it all right if I leave early?
- Is it all right if I open the door?
- Is it all right if I come a bit late tomorrow?
Yes, of course.
2. Can I:
- Can I leave early, please?
Sorry, but you can't. You have to stay to the end.
- Can I have a day off tomorrow morning?
I'm sorry you can't. You have tobe present.
- Can I borrow your pen for a while?
I'm sorry I only have one pen.
3. Could I, may I:
- Could I possibly leave a bit early, please?
- Could I take this home?
Yes, you can.
- May I leave early, please?
- May I use your pen?
Yes, you may.
IN THE TEST
...........I open the window?
D. All are correct